Mr Ahmad is able to tackle a number of different areas on the face and body; this includes the stomach, chest, hips, flanks, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms and around the chin and neck. Liposuction can also be combined with a wide range of other surgical procedures to get the optimal aesthetic result.
It is important to realise that this is not a weight loss procedure – it is only suitable for small pockets of fat. During your consultation with Mr Ahmad, he will take a full medical history and run through your expectations from the procedure to ensure they are realistic.Book Consultation
How it worksLiposuction
Talk to our expertsHave a consultation with one of our surgeons to discuss whether liposuction is right for you.
Get your desired treatmentHave your Liposuction operation, carried out by consultant plastic surgeon, Mr. Ahmad.
We will support youFeel confident that we will support you ever step of the way.
There are a number of different ways to carry out liposuction. A cannula is inserted which breaks up and then suctions out the fat cells, but tumescent liposuction is where a fluid is injected into the area first which can lessen bruising and swelling post-procedure. There are also machines which can be used to heat the fat cells before they are suctioned out which also helps lessen any downtime.
Depending on the extent of the procedure, liposuction can be carried out either under general or local Anaesthetic and you may either be discharged on the same day or kept in overnight for assessment.Book NEW Consultation
At a glance
- Used to improve Body fat
- Time in theatre 90 Minutes
- Anaesthesia general or local Anaesthetic
- Hospital stay Dependent on the extent of the procedure
- Recovery 2 Weeks
- Costs 1 area from £4,500
- Follow up Up to 5
- Does it last Repeat liposuction may be needed
Over 500+operations performed
Mr Ahmad has performed hundreds of operations for patients and is adept at combining this experience and skill with an artistic eye, achieving a very beautiful and natural-looking result for his patients.
Based on 106 reviews
You can feel confident that he will understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials.
Mr Ahmad will never push you to any procedure or treatment and our philosophy is to look after you before, during and after your treatment. Mr Ahmad will listen and give you the knowledge to make an informed decision, in your own time.
Click here to learn about Liposuction Aftercare
- Swelling and bruising will be present in the areas where liposuction has been performed. This will gradually reduce over 4 to 6 weeks.
- You will need to wear an elasticated pressure garment for 6 to 8 weeks after surgery.
- The garment will help to contour the area as the swelling and bruising diminishes and is therefore a vital part of your aftercare.
- You will need to rest the area and should avoid strenuous activity for at least 4 weeks (walking and gentle stretching is fine).
- Stitches are removed or dissolve on their own within 7 to 14 days after surgery.
- Take painkillers as directed, these are usually Paracetamol-based. Please avoid taking any Aspirin-based medications as these can cause bleeding.
- If you are prescribed antibiotics, it is important that you complete the course.
- Depending on your job, you should be able to return to work within 1 week of surgery.
- Please refrain from smoking as this prevents good wound healing.
- Your scars will be firm and pink for at least 6 weeks. These will improve and fade over a period of several months. You will be given scar care advice re: massage, use of creams and oils and silicone gel dressings at your follow-up appointments.
- Scars should be protected from sun exposure, for at least the first year following surgery, by either keeping the scars covered or by using total sun block.
- Should you experience undue pain, redness, hardening, a raised temperature or feel unwell, please contact the hospital where you had your procedure, or your Consultant directly if you have been requested to do so.